In this generation there are a lot of diseases that can be cured by expensive medicines. What we don;t know is the only cure will be found inside our house.
On the Facebook post of PJ Aranador he said:
I TOLD YOU NOT TO DRINK COLD WATER.
A group of Japanese Doctors confirmed that warm water is 100% effective in resolving some health problems. Such as:
02. High blood pressure
03. Low blood pressure
04.Pain of joints
05. Sudden increase and decrease of heartbeat
07. Increasing level of cholesterol
09. Bodily discomfort
10. Golu pain
12. Hooping cough
13. Blockage of veins
14. Disease related to Uterus & Urine
15. Stomach problems
16. Poor appetite
17. Also all diseases related to the eyes, ear & throat
HOW TO USE WARM WATER: Get up early in the morning and drink approximately 4 glasses of warm water when the stomach is empty. You may not be able to make 4 glasses at the beginning but slowly you will.
NOTE: DO not eat anything 45 mins after taking the water.
The warm water therapy will resolve the health problems within reasonable period such as:
Diabetes in 30 days
Blood pressure in 30 days
Stomach problems in 10 days
All types of Cancer in 9 months
Blockage of veins in 6 months
Poor appetite in 10 days
Uterus and related diseases in 10 days
Nose, Ear, and Throat problems in 10 days
Women problems in 15 days
Heart diseases in 30 days
Headache/migraine in 3 days
Cholesterol in 4 months
Epilepsy and paralysis continuously in 9 months
Asthma in 4 months
COLD WATER IS BAD FOR YOU: If cold water does not affect you at young age, it will harm you at old age.
* Cold water closes 4 veins of the heart and causes heart attack. Cold drinks are main reason for heart attack.
* It also creates problems in the liver. It makes fat stuck with liver. Most people waiting for liver transplant are victims of cold water drinking.
* Cold water affect internal walls of the stomach. It affects the large intestine and results in Cancer.
I am a software engineer, project manager, and Mobile Application Developer currently living in Rajkot, India. My interests range from technology to entrepreneurship. I am also interested in programming, web development, design, Mobile Application development.
You can also contact me through my website